Aspire Technology delivers End-to-End network optimisation services and software solutions to Mobile Network Operators.
Our multi-vendor, multi-technology solutions provide an independent perspective, achieving major improvements in network performance, increasing quality of experience, and generating significant CAPEX and OPEX savings.
With our continued expansion into Europe and beyond, Aspire Technology is now looking to recruit a high-calibre Head of New Business Sales to help drive our expansion strategy into the EMEA marketplace.
Role: Head of New Business Sales - EMEA
As Head of New Business Sales - EMEA, you will deliver the company’s revenue objectives by developing and executing appropriate regional sales strategies and tactics within agreed target customers, whilst also building and managing the sales process within selected customers. The key part of the role will be to participate in the company’s expansion strategy. The role has potential to grow significantly.
This role reports into the Chief Executive Officer. A competitive salary and significant OTE is offered. The role will likely be based in Ireland, with significant time being spent with customers and driving the sales process across the territories.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering the company revenue objectives, quarterly and annually in territory
- Defining, agreeing and executing the Aspire Technology sales strategy and processes across the region
- Achieving agreed annual and quarterly key sales objectives
- Tracking pipeline, developing and communicating forecasts
- Developing new business and supporting ongoing sales activities
- Providing structured feedback to Aspire Technology product, marketing and technical teams concerning customer issues, needs and priorities relevant to Aspire Technology’s solutions offerings
Candidates will have a demonstrable and successful track record of achieving revenue objectives through personal effort and by leading and managing sales. Success in working with MNO, in consultancy, professional services is a must, along with success in selling high-value, complex solution sales on an international basis to major Mobile Operators.
Other attributes include:
Knowledge and experience:
- 7 to 10 years+ sales experience showing clear career progression and proven recent series of wins within Mobile Operators
- A consistent and proven track record of achieving sales objectives
- Demonstrated planning and forecasting skills
- Experience selling with and through Solution Partners (e.g. systems and/or network integrators)
- Experience of working in RAN
- Experience of network probing vendors
- Experience in selling consultancy to MNO’s
- Experience in selling to Marketing and Customer Care in MNO’s
- Large company and early stage experience, used to working in virtual teams and sharing resources
- Experience of developing sales strategy and methodology for new and innovative solutions
- Professionally sales trained and experience with sales methodologies, such as Salesforce.com
- Mobile solution sales experience, and experience working with European software companies
- Comfortable to close ‘early and often’ to shorten sales cycles
- Builds sustained customer and partner relationships based on trust and delivery of commitments
- Understands early stage companies and is flexible to change as we learn
- Ability to promote and sell innovative services/products as they are being developed
- Able to contribute constructively to company planning and prioritisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills - at all levels and commands respect internally and externally
- Credible up to and including C-level in enterprises and channels
- Excellent organiser and planner with problem solving skills
- Effective in working in matrix teams sharing resources
- Preferably educated to degree level
At Aspire Technology you can expect:
- A competitive salary with performance related bonus
- Extensive technical and business training with the possibility to gain external industry standard certifications
- Opportunity for career advancement through our structured career progression model
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Opportunity to work in newly emerging technologies such as 5G and IOT
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised and very active sports and social club and the opportunity to get involved in our charitable and community based initiatives