Aspire Technology is an innovative Professional Services and Research & Development company, with a core competence in mobile telecommunications. Our solutions are delivered to Mobile Network Operators and Vendors, Managed Service Providers and Technology Partners globally.
Our customers include global mobile operators and the world’s leading suppliers of telecommunication products and services.
At Aspire Technology, we have some brilliant people and they have helped us to secure a number of large scale contracts with global customers. We are thrilled to be expanding our team and we have some amazing opportunities for ambitious telecommunications engineers in our Branch Office in Belgrade. You will be joining a team of highly motivated and professional experts, and will prosper in a company whose culture is about our people and delivering exceptional expertise to our valued customers.
Working with Aspire Technology
At Aspire Technology we believe that to build a great company, you must have great people and great people are at the heart of our company. We work with smart, motivated and innovative people who have a great attitude. You will love working on telecommunications technology, are passionate about delivering to our customers and really enjoy working with your Aspire colleagues.
We value people who are proactive at driving solutions and place customers and colleagues first. As part of the team, you can expect to:
- Work with globally respected Aspire engineers who are experts in their field to create and deliver innovative and pragmatic solutions for our customers
- Drive the operations and performance of our customers’ network
- Get the opportunity to work on-site with our customers as you drive the operations and performance of their networks
- Get the opportunity to work across leading and emerging telecoms technologies and domains
- Develop your technical leadership capabilities and provide technical expertise to your work colleagues and our customers
- Have ownership, responsibility and accountability for your work
- Participate in international operator network deployments and maintenance/support programmes
- Progress your career rapidly as you will receive first class training and mentoring
- Work in an environment where knowledge sharing is a fundamental part of the company culture and where engineers strive to help each other out at all time
Role: Senior Professional Services IP Transport Systems Engineer
As a Senior IP Transport Systems Engineer you will provide Technical Support and Services to commercially deployed solutions for our customers’ networks. You will troubleshoot technical issues and design workarounds and solutions to resolve these issues. You will develop strategies and provide consultation to customers on optimising their network performance.
The position will include the management/monitoring of existing commercially deployed telecommunications networks infrastructure and the design, installation, test & commission of new telecommunications infrastructure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform regular Audits of customer IP/MPLS networks
- Providing preventive maintenance based on performed Audits
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems to stabilise and optimise our customers networks
- 2nd and 3rd level incident and problem management
- Participation in mobile operator network deployment, monitoring and improvement projects
- Participation in requirements gathering projects, and implementing operator requirements
- Mentoring and sharing knowledge with less experienced engineers
- Participate in on-call roster in order to provide 24/7 support to our customers
- Team leading for small groups of engineers
Candidates for the above roles will have broad and deep experience within telecommunications and Data Networks, covering areas like hardware, software and network architecture.
You will have deep and proven experience in the following:
- Service provider networks, internet network architecture and routing protocols and technologies like MPLS, BGP, OSPF, ISIS.
- Knowledge of Mobile Network Architecture (GSM/WCDMA/LTE) is a plus
- General knowledge of UNIX or LINUX operating systems is a plus
- Proven fault management in multi vendor environment on CORE IP nodes: Routers, Switches, Firewalls.
- Experience with Juniper and Ericsson IP network equipment is a plus
- CCNP/JNCIP or equivalent knowledge
- Considerable hands-on experience in deploying and troubleshooting routers, firewalls, KPI analysis, packet capture analyses and trouble-shooting
- Proven demonstrable examples of where you have driven complex coordination and technical issues to conclusion, exhibiting a ‘get up and go’ attitude to problem resolution
- Considerable experience working with operators, and an appreciation of what the issues are for network operators, combined with a demonstrated willingness to drive issues to resolution
- Deep knowledge of different customer solution in the IP Transport domain based on your proven previous experience
- A solid team player with ability to lead others and yet work independently
- Strong focus on Quality and Customer satisfaction
- Flexible and Adaptable to developing business needs and work patterns
- Ability to work analytically and coordinate investigations. A problem solver
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- Experience working with modern IT environments and latest industry tools.
- Have proven skills in technical document writing (status reports, technical bulletins)
- A Bachelor of Science or Engineering (Degree) in IT, telecommunications or equivalent, plus at least seven years’ experience in the telecommunications industry
At Aspire Technology you can expect:
- A competitive salary with performance related bonus
- Extensive technical and business training with the possibility to gain external industry standard certifications
- Opportunity for career advancement through our structured career progression model
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Opportunity to work in newly emerging technologies such as 5G and IOT
- Flexible working hours