Role: System Test Engineer
As a System Test Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring product quality, securing test methods and test environments and driving improvements to fulfil all the assigned test activities. You will be working with system test scenarios in an E2E loaded environment.
We value people who are proactive at driving solutions and place customers and colleagues first. We offer an exciting, fun and high-growth, work environment at Aspire in Dublin and work in close parallel with teams across Europe. We hope you join us!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing automated test solutions.
- Analyzing test results, check KPIs.
- Investigating issues found during the analysis (HW, SW, environment, tools).
- Issuing Trouble Tickets and develop Change Requests.
- Participating in knowledge transfer, documentation preparation and review & information sharing.
- Setup, optimize and maintain test environment including HW & SW integration, SW upgrades and parameter consistency.
- Proactively and continuously drive the improvement of test effectiveness and efficiency.
- Bachelor degree in an engineering discipline (Information Technology, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications etc.)
- Have a broad system and protocol knowledge within LTE and/or WCDMA.
- Have skills in UNIX/LINUX, automation, scripting, automation engines, and test frameworks.
- Open minded, motivated and self-driven verification engineer that enjoys working in end-to-end in teams.
- Good troubleshooting skills with a high attention to details.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
At Aspire Technology you can expect:
- Allowance towards pension / health insurance
- Extensive technical and business training with the possibility to gain external industry standard certifications
- One-to-One mentoring and coaching sessions with our leading engineers
- Opportunity for career advancement through our structured career progression model
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Opportunity to work in newly emerging technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised and very active sports and social club and the opportunity to get involved in our charitable and community based initiatives.
Aspire Technology is an innovative Professional Services and Software Development company, with a core competence in mobile telecommunications. Our solutions are delivered to Mobile Network Operators and Vendors, Managed Service Providers and Technology Partners globally.
Our customers include global mobile operators and the world’s leading suppliers of telecommunication products and services.
At Aspire Technology, we have some brilliant people and they have helped us to secure a number of large scale contracts with global customers. We are thrilled to be expanding our team and we have some amazing opportunities for ambitious engineers. You will join a team of highly motivated and professional experts, and prosper in a company whose culture is about our people and delivering exceptional expertise to our valued customers.